esa wrote:

> Trackstat take about 30-40 minutes to execute.
> I think it is stuck because I try to access the folder then TrackStat is
> started and as it's SQL Lite, it blocks the system (as explained
> above).
> I don't remember to have this behavior when I was with SBS 7.5.5.

The behavior is a lot worse with SQLite, I haven't seen it much
previously with MySQL in 7.5 and earlier releases of LMS.
I think the TrackStat part of it might be improved a bit if you disable
musicbrainz setting in TrackStat as explained in previous posts. The
reason is that the musicbrainz related refresh usually takes up a
significant amount of the TrackStat refresh operation.

esa wrote:

> So, I decided to disable the "Rescan refresh" in Trackstat setting and
> it doesn't hang the system as LMS finish the Folder scan in a few
> seconds.
>
> But, if I do this, then trackStats is no more updated unless I do a LMS
> retstart (Not sure it will launch a TraskStats Scan).
>
> Can you confirm this or say what I'm doing wrong?

If you disable rescan refresh TrackStat won't refresh until you restart
LMS.
The refresh operation is mainly used to synchronize musicbrainz
identities with urls and to synchronize any ratings read from file tags
by LMS scanner, so if you can live without this, disabling TrackStat
refresh shouldn't cause any problems.

Personally, I would advice you to try to disable musicbrainz setting in
TrackStat if the performance is as bad as you describe.

esa wrote:

> An idea could be to add a schedule for the TraskStat Rescan (Programmed
> at 5h00).
> So, When I go into the folder, it will not hang the system and the
> Trackstats will be refresh the day after.

The only way I can think of is to either setup LMS to restart in middle
of the night or setup LMS to perform a rescan in the middle of the
night. I believe rescan in the middle of the night can be done through
LMS Settings/Advanced/Rescan Music Library page.

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
You may also want to try my Android apps 'Squeeze Display'
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.isaksson.squeezedisplay)
and 'RSS Photo Show'
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.isaksson.rssphotoshow)
*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.