i have set up a folder for artist artwork. but when i run a scan i see
that the image files appear in the folder and then disappear when the
download (for the image) is complete. I have run a scan without using
the artists artwork folder so all my artist artwork is already cached.
but as internet speed and data is a bit limited where i am i would like
to permanently download the artwork. I have checked "Download artwork
online during library scan" and "Download and pre-cache artist pictures
from online sources" am i doing something wrong?

Are you running the latest and greatest version? Can you tell me your artwork folder path?

--

Michael