Thg6276 wrote:
> +1
>
> Effectively, it could be a good idea to have the possibility to disable
> lyrics and to have tags (for example) instead of it

> Saturn94;769758

Just for balance on this issue.
I have made the effort to embed the lyrics in my files -because- iPeng
displays them.  I would really hate to lose this functionality.
I realize you all said make it optional, just want a view from the other
side.

Homebuilt Votexbox 2.2 (2004 Pentium4, 2.66 GHz, 2.5 GB RAM) running LMS
7.8.0
Home Office: Wi-Fi>Touch>Coax>Peachtree Audio Nova>PSB Imagine Towers
Den: Ethernet>Touch>Coax>Onkyo TX-SR806>Polk Speakers (2.1 for music)