Hallo,

I just noticed that my "Anwendungen" such as "Last FM" etc., which were
present with an icon under "Anwendungen" in IPeng HD, can not be found
in IPeng 7 under "Anwendungen". Only a "Facebook" icon is shown.

My Server:
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.8.0 - 1391011014 @ Thu Jan 30 03:04:42
CUT 2014
Hostname: HomeServer
IP-Adresse des Servers: 192.168.1.3
Server-HTTP-Portnummer: 9000
Betriebssystem: Windows 2008 Server R2 - DE - cp1252
Plattformarchitektur: 8664
Perl-Version: 5.14.1 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
Datenbankversion: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
Anzahl erkannter Player: 7

Musiksammlungsstatistik
Anzahl Bilder: 0
Anzahl Videos: 0
Anzahl Titel: 80.408
Anzahl Alben: 5.709
Anzahl Interpreten: 1.837
Anzahl Stilrichtungen: 245
Gesamte Spieldauer: 7343:57:35

These "Anwendungen" are not very important for me, but I assume that
IPeng 7 is intended to provide the same functionalities as IPeng HD.

I love these programs, thank you for your efforts and commitment.

Otto-Wilhelm