JamesMcBride wrote:

> An issue I'm having now is with my other AVR, which is an old 3803,
> which I thought I'd use for my bedroom. Unfortunately this doesn't like
> being asked the status of Zone 2 - it's just not in the spec for this
> model. As a result, if I add a player to zone 2, it holds up the queue
> because the plugin doesn't get a response.
>
> Is there an easy way of telling the plugin not to ask the status for a
> specific player?

What command exactly is failing? Is it sending "*Z2?*" to get the status
of zone 2 (source, volume, muting, etc.)?

I'd need to add an option to disable such queries, possibly on a
per-Squeezebox/player basis. This means that LMS won't see the Denon
volume change if you use the Denon knob, etc., to change that volume,
but it sounds like that's unavoidable anyway.

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
Note: The best way to reach me is email or PM, as I don't spend time on
the forums.
*Free plugins:*  AllQuiet Auto Dim/AutoDisplay BlankSaver ContextMenu
DenonSerial
FuzzyTime KidsPlay KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket
SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock