peterw wrote:
> What command exactly is failing? Is it sending "*Z2?*" to get the status
> of zone 2 (source, volume, muting, etc.)?
>
> I'd need to add an option to disable such queries, possibly on a
> per-Squeezebox/player basis. This means that LMS won't see the Denon
> volume change if you use the Denon knob, etc., to change that volume,
> but it sounds like that's unavoidable anyway.

Hi,
Yes that's it as soon as the Z2? command gets issued and there is no
response, the queue starts to build.

In my case, it doesn't matter that LMS isn't updated with the status of
the amp because Z2 will only be controlled by LMS, so in theory it
shouldn't matter.

I really should try to learn more about this myself, I'd love to be able
to add some of my own customisation's to LMS through plugins.

Thanks again
James