Hallo Michael,

you are putting a lot of effort in improving the plugin, and let me
thank you for that, in the name of the many folks who were let down by
Logitech when they dropped LMS and the Squeezebox altogether.

The plugin works like a breeze on my config which includes

Servers
- LMS on a powerful CoreI7 PC for testing
- LMS on a low spec NAS : QNAP TS-109 for production (working for IT,
can't help with the    acronyms)

Renderers
- Squeezebox Duet
- iPhone 4 and 5S connected to a docking station that sends the digital
stream into a DAC
- iPad 2 and 4

Controller
- iPeng 7, on either iPhone or iPad

As I said it works fine. My question is the following : there seems to
be only one production version of the plugin at a time. Have you
considered publishing a beta version, on which you would include
improvements requested by your many fans e.g. on sorting, etc.. ?

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk