joris015 wrote:
> After digging quite deep into the menu structure of my QNAP TS-119 I
> found out some more 'hidden' services running: Media Library, DLNA Media
> Server and TwonkyMedia DLNA Server. I disabled them and the problems
> seem to be less. I will come back to you after more testing. I promised to
> report back. The problem I came for seems to be solved. I
haven't noticed skipping of tracks while playing an album. Thank you the
tip to upgrade to the beta version. I do sometimes have stability
problems while starting an album - it doesn't 'get' the first track and
goes on to the second one - but when it plays, it plays to the end.
Hopefully 7.8.1 will help in that respect, otherwise I will need to
consider a hardware upgrade.