Triode wrote:
> Are these NASs with the problem all arm or i386 architectures?  Can you
> look at the architecture string on the LMS Settings information page,
> what does it say at the top in the section "Logitech Media Server
> Status" for the following two entries: Platform architecture and Perl
> Version?  Could you post here?
>
> As an example, here's the two lines from a device I have a server
> running on:
> Platform Architecture: armv7l-linux
> Perl Version: 5.16.3 - arm-linux-thread-multi

Could you try installing the latest 2.3.1 version - this should try to
fall back to using libspotify10 which hopefully still works on these old
NASs.  There will still be problems reported here for Synology users
needing to copy the library file if it is not found directly.  But
otherwise I hope it falls back to version 10 of the library which is the
previous one which was working...