Triode wrote:
> Could you try installing the latest 2.3.1 version - this should try to
> fall back to using libspotify10 which hopefully still works on these old
> NASs.  There will still be problems reported here for Synology users
> needing to copy the library file if it is not found directly.  But
> otherwise I hope it falls back to version 10 of the library which is the
> previous one which was working...

Thank you so very very much - I really appreciate the work you put into
this. The new plugin version works! You should really get paid for all
this work - do you have like a Flattr or PayPal donate setup or
something?

For information this is my plattform strings:
Platform: X86
Perl Version: 5.8.6 - X86

Logitech Media Server on Synology DS411+II. Duet in living room, Boom in
bathroom, second bathroom and home office, Classic v3 in home theater,
Radio in bedroom, kid One and kid Two room. All together; eight
Squeezeboxes in my home.