So, I developed a small App for Mac OS X that will allow you to control
your SqueezeBox Clients with a nice and clean UI. This App is still in

Nice! I like the clean UI, and its flexibility wrt. window size. Except that it doesn't show artwork for online radio stations. And that it would _always_ stay on top.

I would be happy if you could try this App out and give me some feedback
or new ideas.

First of all: don't use the CLI. To use json/rpc is not only much more reliable, but seems the natural choice for anything written in JS! I haven't understood yet what Node's role is in this app: are you running your own web server to interface with LMS' web server? Why not implement this as a skin in LMS, plus a wrapper around webkit to make it standalone?

--

Michael