Hi,

I tried to read through this post, but I did not come across the issue I
am encountering.
I have LMS running on a WHS server.

I tried all versions of LMS from 7.7.2 to 7.7.3 and 7.7.4 and always had
the same effect.
In the plug ins page of the LMS setup, there is no option to change the
3rd party plugins nor to add repositories.
Consequently, it is also not possible to use Qobuz in the way described
here.

Therefore I tried the other option to copy the Qobuz - ZIP file to the
plugins folder.

With that done - the qobuz plug-in shows up in the list of available
plugins, but the checkmark in front of it is greyed out and behind it
there is the message - "plugin could not be loaded".

Any ideas, what I might be doing wrong ?

Btw - if I use the LMS version of Windows 7, I don't have that issue.
but I want to run Qobuz on the WHS server, not on my notebook.