I just moved my LMS off a Raspberry Pi where streaming performance to my
Radio was great but the web UI and media scanning were slooow so I chose
another more powerful Linux box (an Acer Revo) running Ubuntu 13.10
64-bit hoping for increased performance of the LMS.

I never had any probs with this plugin (once the armhf version arrived)
on the Pi but the performance of Spotify via the Triode plugin on the
Ubuntu rig is awful. I get behaviour as described in this thread, random
re-buffering followed by eventual skipping of tracks. The debug log
shows my account being logged out and in at this time plus plenty of
other detail (pleased to post if necessary)...

I have v2.3.3 of the Triode plugin so I had presumed that these issues
around buffer sizes had now been fixed in 2.3.0?

I have tried increasing some of the TCP send buffers etc. using sysctl
but nothing seems to help.

Again, network bandwidth is definitely not the issue, the same server
can separately stream 1080p Blu Ray rips round the house to XBMC and
Android clients and all other LMS functionality is fine, online radio
from the iPlayer plugin and any music library files stream perfectly.

Is there anything else I can do? I passed the self-test but some tracks
I choose seem to rebuffer after a few seconds, some after about 2min30,
some make it all the way through.