@Pippin

Got the annoying bug back that I can't view my playlist files on iPeng
HD, was getting access when I removed that dynamic plugin but not now,
also have an album "No Album - Various Artists" this is empty and only
shows on iPeng HD and in SBS but is not in my music folder, tried
rescaning and flush cache but can't delete it also added some songs to a
folder and now it won't show the album cover but all tracks are
correctly tagged in Tag&Rename & MP3Tag.

Noticed in SqueezeboxServer/Prefs/Plugin folder I have some prefs files
that are related to plugins that I have removed, can I delete these
files without any conflict?