You mean in the web interface? That's not the default, btw, you probably
configured it to set it that way, the default is to only show the track
number, I believe.

That said: yes, it's been a long-standing requests and actually
something I've wanted to do for quite a while but it's not entirely
simple, unfortunately.
What I think would be the right way to do would be to do would be to
only show the track number but then to add sections for the different
discs. Which leads to the question of how to handle playback, should the
whole disc set be played (probably yes)?

I'll try to think of it in one of the next updates of iPeng 7 but it's a
bit of work, the logic of handling the track menu needs to change to
incorporate cd numbers.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*