I am trying to sync trackstat ratings of my LMS library with Google Play
Music (which contains all rated songs of my large LMS library) by
writing a Python script which queries the "iTunes Statistics Export"
file of CustomScan plugin. This works quite well so far, but with some
problems. It completely relies on file path information to determine
album, artist and track number/name information because the iTunes
export file lacks album, artist, tracktitle information.

I am now trying to use the "Database Query" plugin to create a more
detailed CSV export. But I am no SQL expert at all...

Is there a SQL expert, who can help me writing a SQL query which outputs
track data (album title, artist, album artist, track title, track
number, track path/file, trackstat information) to a CSV file? Maybe it
would make sense to just export tracks wih trackstat data available.

In V2 of my GPM sync script, I would then like to sync not only ratings
data, but also newly rated songs not already availabe in GPM...

1750 Alben mit 21559 Titel von 1706 Interpreten.