This is obviously a very successful thread with 140 pages!

I have access to all of Erland's plugins

is there any information available that can save me time in this
respect?

1. What order is the best Installation Order for the Plug Ins - any
dependencies?
2. Any Configuration settings for one plug in that affect other plug
ins?

I have mainly Pop Music, Classical Music and Chinese Music - so I was
thinking of 2 or 3 Libraries with some Custom Menus

I am just looking to find artists or albums or tracks quickly for the
Pop and Chinese music
For the Classical Music, it would be the same with the addition of
finding a Composer, Soloist or Conductor quickly

Any suggestions gratefully received :)