slimchances - thanks for your reply on the other thread, I'm not sure if
your watching this one but will try here first to not disrupt your other
one.
I'm copying your reply here for reference:
"I didn't do anything it just started working for some streams. However
other streams don't work . It is a great plugin (YouTube plugin) but as
I understand it YouTube is frequently making changes that break the
plugin and there is no active developer improving the plugin. Sorry I
couldn't be more help."

I agree that it is (was for me) a great plugin. Are you able to let post
a link to a stream that does work for you, so that I can test if that is
all I'm experiencing or if my problem maybe something else?

Thanks again.