I have recently started to see an issue with the Spotify plugin when
trying to list 'Starred Tracks'. This now always times out with:

Error reading headers: Server closed connection without sending any data
back at /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/Net/HTTP/Methods.pm line 306.
...propagated at /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/Net/HTTP/NB.pm line
32.

The plugin version is 2.3.6 running on LMS Version: 7.8.1 - 1397251110 @
Sat Apr 12 03:05:09 UTC 2014 on Raspbian.

Everything else seems to be working (e.g. 'Liked from Radio' produces a
list of tracks and streaming is OK). Only listing Starred Tracks is
broken. AFAIK nothing has changed at my end recently that could eplain
the issue. Have tried reinstalling the plugin but it made no difference.
The standard Logitech plugin lists Starred Tracks OK.

Any ideas on what could be going on ?

Thanks, Adam