Adam_F wrote:
> I have recently started to see an issue with the Spotify plugin when
> trying to list 'Starred Tracks'.

> Any ideas on what could be going on ?
>
> Thanks, Adam

I really don't know. However, it seems to me that Spotify is phasing out
the "Starred Tracks" feature in favour of the "Your Music"/"Saved Music"
functionality. So my guess is that that is the problem rather than
Triodes plugin. Personally I would love to see support for the "Your
Music" functionality in the plugin. It is essentially the same as
"Starred Tracks" only the music in "Your Music" is presented more like a
library/collection/(database) than just a playlist, and is thus much
easier to browse.