callesoroe wrote:
> I have now installed the plugin and it shows these errors:
>
> How do I get rid of these errors. It is more than I have tracks (about
> 22 k)

If you want to view rated/not rated songs, you should use the "TrackStat
Statistics" report and not the "TrackStat Inconsistency/Problems".

There is a "Delete unused statistic" button in the backup section of
TrackStat settings page, this can be used to remove unused statistics.
Unused statistics is typically statistics that belongs to renamed, moved
or removed files which no longer exist in your library. Be aware that
the "Delete unused statistic" button is going to take a lot of time when
it's used with this many unused statistics entries, so don't use it when
you are about to play music.

Also, it might be a good idea to shutdown LMS and take a copy of the
library.db and persist.db file before you use the "Delete unused
statistic" button, because if it takes too long so you need to abort it,
there is a risk the database will become corrupt if you need to kill LMS
process to get back the control. If this happens and you have a backup
of library.db and persist.db file, you can always kill LMS and restore
the database files from the backup.

Doing a TrackStat backup through the backup section of TrackStat
settings page before any operation like this is also a good idea.

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))

*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.