Erland,

Just found the following issue with special characters in Custom Browse
menu groups running LMS 7.8.0 - 1386246861 (old, I know) and Custom
Browse 2.14.3899 on OS X.

I have a Custom Browse menu group called "Música clásica" (Spanish for
you'll-know-what) with several Custom Browse menus in it. This menu
group is made visible under the "My music" main menu entry.

Clicking on this menu group (or any menu group with special characters
in it) under "Extras > Custom Browse" in the web interface works as
expected. The link points to http://[server
IP]:9000/plugins/CustomBrowse/custombrowse_list.html?player=[MAC
address].

Clicking on this menu group (or any menu group with special characters
in it) under "My music" in the web interface is non functional. The link
gets truncated to http://[server IP]:9000/player=[MAC address], and the
left pane of the web interface just goes background black/green.

Both access paths work fine under iPeng.

I'm quite aware that this is an exotic issue, but I'd appreciate you
looking into it. Many thanks.
Thomas