Getting the API key was not working, so I updated the plugin to make it
work. Basically Robert Gibbon already did everything on GitHub, but just
forgot to change the one URL to make it actually work. Because I could
not change the original files, I cloned the project. This does mean that
you need to change the URL for the repository. The new URL is
http://danielvijge.github.io/SqueezeCloud/public.xml If everything works
okay, I might move this to my personal repo URL, which is included by
default in LMS.

@ MAlgol
To install, go to the settings page of Logitech Media Server. Go to the
Plugins tab and scroll down. Under "Additional Repositories" add the URL
mentioned above. Hit apply. It tells you to restart the server, so do
that. After the restart, go the the settings page again, and go to the
plugin tab. Near the bottom SqueezeCloud should be listed. Check the box
before, and hit apply. Restart the server again. Now go to the settings
page, go to the Advanced tab and from the dropdown choose
'SqueezeCloud'. Press the link "Get your apiKey for squeezecloud at
soundcloud.com". Login using SoundClound, Facebook, or Google. Give
permissions and hit okay. Now you should see a page which tells you your
API key. Paste this key into the box on the settings page. Hit apply.
That should be it.

My patch: 'Reduce brightness when screen saver is active'
(http://server.vijge.net/squeezebox/) for Touch (and maybe Radio)