I can reproduce the error that some tracks are not playable. Although I
have no idea what causes it. The track is listed as streamable. However,
if I try the download method, that track can be played.

To overcome this, I have uploaded a new version. This version has an
extra preference to use the download method when available. Else it will
use the stream method to play files. I'm not sure if there are negative
effects of using the download method instead of the stream method to
play tracks. See the preferences of this plugin. The default is to
always use the stream method.

VERSION 0.8.2.19
- Artwork in higher resolution
- Option to use download method instead of steam method to play tracks

My patch: 'Reduce brightness when screen saver is active'
(http://server.vijge.net/squeezebox/) for Touch (and maybe Radio)