Apologies if this has been asked before.

Recently installed Smart Mix and liking what I hear but a question.
If I kick off a smart mix on office player that is part of a sync group
I get a dynamic playlist that gets added to throughout the day. Great.
When I finish work and switch to my living room player (part of same
sync group) it completes the current playlist but no further tracks get
added, I have to kick off a new smart mix when it completes.
Is this intentional?
Both players are SB3s.
They are on the same LAN both wired.
There may be an hour between finishing the office session and re
commencing in living room.

QNAP TS419P 4TB LMS7.7.2
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 connected Digitally - > Celestion
Ditton F20s - and connected Analogue for Zone 2 -> Sony TA FE 320 ->
Sennheiser HDR 130
*Office* - SB3 -> Sony TA FE320 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes