eduardoo wrote:
> Thanks for your kind offer.  I'll probably get a Play store gift card
> and see how it goes.

Installed squeeze control today. Seems to work well and speedier.  If I
have to be critical,  would say that the interface is not as pretty as
Logitech's, and it would show artwork for albums loaded from the
already been loaded when scrolling. Otherwise, it is pretty much what I
need.

One little thing, how do I keep the track play time progress on
constantly instead of having to touch it to trigger?