It's still "edit", then briefly hold the track to pick it up.
It's changed to be consistent throughout the App and for various reasons
I had to use this scheme in the other places where you can rearrange
items such as the list of players, the NowPlaying screen saver playlist
on iPad and the main menu configuration screen.

The reasons why I had to change a different scheme differ. For example,
there wasn't really a good place for an edit button in the iPad screen
saver playlist without making it really ugly. Then for the player list I
wanted to allow drag&drop without having to enter edit mode first to
make it quicker. Plus, the scheme had to change to allow actually
dropping players ONTO other players or servers for sync/server switching
because people didn't understand any schemes that involved somehow
ordering items.
And on the main menu configuration screen I needed two-dimensional
movements to allow you to move items in and out of subfolders.

So in pretty much every place except for the normal playlist the Apple
scheme didn't work and I decided to make the scheme the same in all of
them: briefly holding a movable item picks it up, just like on the iOS
home screen.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*