Your are supposed to use your fanpage login to see your collection it
the LMS login does not seem to handler spaces in user names ?

That would be a bug. At what level does it fail? Could you please enable
debugging for the plugin, then try to access your collection? What would
your URL on basecamp.com look like?

Sorry about the noise it was very simple . I probably was in the beta
program so I got the worlds simplest bandcamp fan id :D it works now if
you go to my page my last name is also presented

https://bandcamp.com/mikael

Oh, and where's the space in the username? :-)

--

Michael