nervoteso wrote:
> I've logged, it appears my collections option but if i click on it
> nothing happens it says connetc error

same problem here (

                '
                                                Unknown error: 404 Not Found

                        '
(http://127.0.0.1:9000/plugins/bandcamp/index.html?index=0.1.0&player=00%3A04%3A20%3A2a%3A0f%3A17&sess=))

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1401953478 @ Thu Jun  5 08:37:51
UTC 2014
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8                    Platform Architecture:
x86_64-linux
                        Perl Version: 5.18.2 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
                                                Database Version: DBD::SQLite
1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)

One SB Touch connected by ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm
4.1 speakers
One SB Boom wireless
One SB Radio wireless