Hi Pippin

I installed iPeng 2.0.10 on my 2nd gen iPod Touch (4.2.1) in February
2013 but had to do a factory restore recently.

I'm trying to reinstall iPeng (now 2.0.17) but I get the message: 'The
app "iPeng" was not installed on the iPod because it requires a newer
version of iPod software.' This was the message I used to get before you
released iPeng 2.0.10.

I've tried restoring an old iPod Touch backup from February 2013 but I
get the message: '"iPeng" was not installed on the iPod because it
requires a newer version of iPod software.'

Any ideas what I can do?

Cheers

Chris

2 Booms, 2 Classics, 2 Radios, 2 02 Jogglers, 1 Squeezebox 2