CommanderROR wrote:
> Thanks.
> It's a realy pity that sound quality is not as good as Spotify. Using it
> on more than one device at the same time is very useful and does not
> work with the current Spotify plugin...

I don't hear any marked difference on any of my setups and I'm quite
sensitive to these things. I listen to both through my PC/Chrome with my
Sennheiser HD555s and also via my Squeezebox Radio with its built-in
speaker).

Both services offer 320kbps streaming. Whereas you appear to be able to
fix this in the Spotify LMS plugin, I think the Google one must adjust
depending on network traffic like the browser client (someone correct me
if I'm wrong).