The manufacturer has helped me and now starts SqueezePlay via mirror the
HDMI (fbcp) to the Display.

There is still a problem that the touchpad is not properly set, and the
resolution or the scaling is not correct. Let's see if someone or I can
correct this :)

If anyone want to try it, download the image from
https://github.com/watterott/RPi-Display ....than

Code:
--------------------

  #install Squeezeplay16154
  wget http://squeezeslave.googlecode.com/files/squeezeplay_7.8.0~337_armhf.deb
  sudo dpkg -i squeezeplay_7.8.0~337_armhf.deb
  sudo chmod u+s /opt/squeezeplay/bin/jive_alsa
  #start HDMI Clone to Display
  fbcp &
  sudo /opt/squeezeplay/bin/squeezeplay.sh &
  #switch back to HDMI only
  killall fbcp

--------------------

If we start squeezeplay direct on the display there is a mamory error at
the init screen

Code:
    sudo SDL_FBDEV=/dev/fb1 /opt/squeezeplay/bin/squeezeplay.sh &

If someone maybe has an idea how to solve the resolution problem, please
report.

Big thx 4 Help 2 watterott

|Filename: 2014-07-15 18.01.25.jpg                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16154|