CyberDannen wrote:

> There is still a problem that the touchpad is not properly set, and the
> resolution or the scaling is not correct. Let's see if someone or I can
> correct this :)

There may be a resolution mismatch between your two framebuffers. Check
your syslog for lines like

Code:
--------------------

  raspberrypi fbcp: Primary display is 720 x 480
  raspberrypi fbcp: Second display is ....

--------------------

Not sure how fbcp handles such a situation, but since you start
squeezeplay on the main display (HDMI), it will use this display's
resolution...

CyberDannen wrote:

> If we start squeezeplay direct on the display there is a mamory error at
> the init screen

Code:
--------------------
  >   > sudo SDL_FBDEV=/dev/fb1 /opt/squeezeplay/bin/squeezeplay.sh &

Not exactly a lot of information to go on (e.g. what is the "init
screen", exactly? Does it bail out while starting jive, or during jive's
startup procedure? etc).
Anyway, make sure SDL_FBDEV is still set to /dev/fb1 when
/opt/squeezeplay/bin/jive_alsa is executed in squeezeplay.sh

[ extGUI4LMS - an alternative web interface: 'forum'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98186-Announce-Alternative-Web-Interface-(beta))
/ 'homepage' (http://code.google.com/p/extgui4lms/) ]