Schmurtz, thanks for your work on this extension.

I'm having issues in getting it to completely work, and was wondering if
you have any debug pointers.

I'm running your extension on Windows 7 using VLC.

- I start Shairportw and it starts OK
- I can select the device from Airplay on my iPhone and direct the
  music to Shairportw
- VLC starts up with the directshow stream.
- My Squeezebox starts up OK, but I get no music coming through the
  Squeezebox.

I found I was hearing music on my PC (which doesn't have a dedicated
soundcard) - so I installed the VB-Audio Virtual Cable driver and used
that as the default 'speakers' and 'recorder' for the laptop.
I now don't hear the music on my PC, but I still don't get anything on
my Squeezebox.

I also updated the type.conf file to add "application/octet-stream" to
the mp3 types (it wasn't specified in any other type).

Are there any pointers or logs that I may be able to check to see what's
happening here?

Thanks.