get.amped wrote:
> I just tried adding the Soundcloud plugin to a 7.9.0 - 1408690240 @ Tue
> Aug 26 04:04:37 CUT 2014 install. It doesn't seem to actually install
> (it's not in the Active plugins), it's not in the Inactive or 3rd party
> plugins lists, but it is at the top in the Updated plugins available
> list. Clicking the checkbox and "Apply" followed by restarting LMS
> doesn't change it's status.
>
> So I can't use it or uninstall it or update it. Any thoughts /
> suggestions?

Same here,
I have added 505's repo to get new version and same problem started; LMS
is 7.9.0 nightly again. I did a manual uninstall, removed 505's repo.
Plugin returned to the available plugin list, but check/apply/restart
started same "update available" loop . Now I can't install any version.
Similar problem happened before with other plugin, but the problem was
connection related that time. I have checked that I can access the repo
and zip file, also tried with VPN.