--Perfect, we are back with transcoding. Duet is playing AAC again.
Is this patched faad now we are using? If nothing changed until today,
there are posts on the forum that telling normal faad is bugy for LMS
like stopping to play long files etc.

--We have additional TR and NL locale now.

--I've found a possible small bug in web-ui: I don't use Squeezelite and
Shairport, so Autostart Squeezelite and Autostart Shairport boxes are
unchecked by my setup, but after every upgrade (1.6>1.7 and 1,7>1.8)
they come back checked. Other settings are ok.

One more question: Is it possible to have HDMI for xbmc and analog
output or USB-DAC for LMS, without the need to turn off one of them?

Thanks again