> I don't know what is necessary for playing AAC on your Squeezebox-Duet.
> If there is some package missing or the LMS needs to be configured in
> some way - maybe anyone else in this forum knows?
Ok, I will check the forum, it's probably ubuntu related.

I have changed my locale and timezone, it worked as you said, but I
still see EN-utf8 on settings/information tab and I have over 1500
unrecognized tracks by smartmix scan( I had around 150 unrecognized
tracks on Qnap with  iso-8859-1). I think locale is not recognized by
LMS. How can I fix this?
BTW Time is correct now with your fix.