505 wrote:
> Does anyone know where in the code I should set this SSL_verify_mode =
> 0x0? I should by in Plugin.pm, but where? On the top of the file, in
> BEGIN, initPlugin(), or somewhere else? Or can it not even be done for a
> single plugin, and should it be done for the whole server at once?

It will affect the whole server not just a single plugin.

I would suggest that you set it inside initPlugin.
In addition to this, you might want to set it when the settings are
saved. Reason being that if you only have it in initPlugin, people will
have to restart LMS for the settings change to take effect.

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))

*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.