Here is a test version with a (possible) fix for the SSL problem. I'd
appreciate it if some people could test it. You have to manually extract
the code to install it. After that restart LMS.

To try the setting, go into the SqueezeCloud settings and change from
'Enable peer verification' to 'Disable peer verification'

I know of one major problem, the peer verification setting is not set on
start-up. For some reason the code in initPlugin() appears not to
execute (or at least $log->info() does not).
@erland: if you know why, some comments would be appreciated.

16325

|Filename: SqueezeCloud-0.8.2.20-SSLfix.zip                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16325|

My patch: 'Reduce brightness when screen saver is active'
(http://server.vijge.net/squeezebox/) for Touch (and maybe Radio)