CommanderROR wrote:
> @Everyone
>
> Is this project dead? I see that work on a 0.4 version was started, but
> it has been 6 weeks without a single commit or any form of
> communication. I sincerely hope there will be some more dev. work on
> this...
> It's a great thing to have all the "new" streaming services on our "old"
> LMS/Squeezebox platforms...
No, it's not dead. But my time is limited as it is only a spare time
project. If you want to help you may try and test the v0.4 branch and
report problems. It contains a lot of new things but it's not perfect.

I'm also quite limited due to the limitations of the gmusicapi. You may
also further develop this project.