Ikabob wrote:
> I'd like to listen to Symphonycast.com.
> Is there a way via the Web Browser function?

Looks like they only have a flash-site, that doesn't work on
iPhone/iPad.

> Other stations would be Absolute80.com?

Isn't there a MySB App for Absolute Radio?

But their streams did work for me through the browser - the fact aside
that the only thing I could hear was a friendly voice telling me that
"this stream is not available in your country".

> I am not sure how to get into play mode with iPhone ipeng.

What do you mean? For albums? Tap the play mode icon in the top right.
See "Help->Quick Tutorials->Playlists and Albums".
If that only switches between "Add" and "Play next" you have enabled the
party mode (Settings->iPeng Settings) which does precisely this: it
disables the play-mode.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*