Hi,

I cannot find any hint for that and hope somebody can help me. I use
that great plug in since several years. Right now with the Multi Library
function is a perfect tool to organize a huge library better. One of the
bad things and I am pretty sure its only related to a miss configuration
from my side is, I can only see the album name if I go to Custome
Browse/Albums. In the default LMS I will find also here Artists and
year.

Is it possible to add this information also in the Album view?

Thanks for your help

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1406814226 on a Core2 Duo with
SSD
Synology 1512+ (15 TB)
1x Touch - 1x Receiver - 2x Boom - 1x Radio + Wandboard
Denon x4000 + 2x ANAVIEW ALC0300-1300 + B&W 803 Diamond + Elac FS247