Hi and sorry for the late reply, job make me so busy.

I take a look much more deeper. In Ipeng I see both in a proper way(like
the normal almum view in LMS). But over the web interface (now with
enable artist view) I see the artist, but different like the normal
view. I made a screenshot.

Default Custom Browse Album
16501

Default LMS Album view
16502

Special Custom Browse album view with enable artist (only shown HD Audio
files)
16503

|Filename: 1-hdaudio.JPG                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16503|

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1406814226 on a Core2 Duo with
SSD
Synology 1512+ (15 TB)
1x Touch - 1x Receiver - 2x Boom - 1x Radio + Wandboard
Denon x4000 + 2x ANAVIEW ALC0300-1300 + B&W 803 Diamond + Elac FS247