JJZolx wrote:
> ...wooosh...
>

> You've been raving about your 320 kbps MOG and Spotify streaming for
> years and have even claimed that you now lsten to little else. So when
> did you suddenly become an "audiophile"?

Geez Man, why the hostility. ---- Yes, I love MOG and Spotify and the
320 kpbs sounds pretty good. Is it a big stretch to want something
better for $20 a month? And yes I suddenly became and Audiophile 40
Years ago. I have Oris Horns and SET amps - 45, 2A3 and 300B amps. Most
of which I build myself. The MP3 320 kbps sounds better on my system
than most any system I hear at RMAF on Vinyl. A lot of the 320kpbs
recordings sound better than a lot of Lossless recordings.

I know audiophiles that spend $thousands on Cables. We are only talking
$20 a month here. This is what I am having a hard time understanding.
You live in Colorado and have seen the prices at RMAF Right?