Cut-Throat wrote:
> I think 320kbps sounds great and I would not bet that I could pick out
> the difference between that and lossless.

And yet you claim that you'll gladly pay 2 to 4 times the monthly cost
for a lossless version of what you already listen to. Nothing about this
makes any sense to me.

All I'm saying is that $20 per month is more than I'm willing to pay for
a streaming music service. ANY streaming service. Obviously, you can pay
whatever you like. I'm also saying that this service is going to fail
miserably in the US at that price point. At -$5 per month- it would have
a tough time making headway against Pandora.