mherger wrote:
> > 3 attempts to play a SmartMix mix.
>
> Great, thanks! Could you please provide the _full_ server.log file? Half
>
> of the snippet you posted is a problem with the PlayLog plugin...
>
> From the other few lines it looks like the IO::Socket::SSL issue, too.
>
> Which would be surprising me, as I'm running LMS on a ReadyNAS Duo V2,
> too.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Can more perl modules be added to LMS for example IO SSL , SSLey? One of
the points with Linux is that applications and OS should resolve
dependencies together ? Or is my limited understanding wrong ?

This process seems to be bypassed by the plugin mechanism ? We can
happily install stuff that needs things that was not included in LMS nor
provided by the OS .

That's a thought you can always download any plugin with the plugin
mechanism it does not check if the plugin can work on your hardware and
OS and it does not install any dependencies .
You do some control regarding binaries , these are platform adapted or
absent if they can't run .

Thinking about it , it's probably to wide scoop and to much work .

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)