I see today that SmartMix has updated in LMS to 1.5.5, so my new log
file is with 1.5.5.

Settings: SmartMix = use music services & local files; Spotify country =
Australia in Spotify & in SmartMix; ADVANCED/LOGGING/logging set to
"Server"; ADVANCED/LOGGING/Advanced log settings/SmartMix set to
"Debug"; all settings "applied"

Attempted mix = successful
16563

Note: when I change settings in "ADVANCED/LOGGING/" and selct apply, the
page refresshes and the settings appear to have been lost. i.e. the
settings revert back to default which is Advanced log settings set to
"error" for everything including SmartMix, but Scan.Auto &
Server.Plugins are set to "Debug" & Server.Memory is set to "Off". Is
that normal or is something wrong?

David

|Filename: Server Log 2.txt                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16563|