PaulinPosset wrote:
> The file entitled "config" was generated in 0.0.9.9j with tweaks by
> myself. The file entitled "config 0.1" was generated in 0.1.
>
> I notice that the line: <didle_duration>24:00:00.000</didle_duration> is
> not in the later version.

Thanks - The only difference between the files that I can see is the
DIDL parameter (beyond your volume tweaks). I removed it on purpose
because it was a provision that in fact has never been used at all.

Is there chance you could send me logs when some of the servoces don't
work ? (just send -f <logfile> at start time)