ian_heys wrote:
> This is what I get in Actions if I control the Revo from the 2player
> android app.
>
> Stop,Pause,Seek,X_DLNA_SeekTime
>
> Don't know if that helps

It absolutely does and that tells me that there is a solution as these
value are what I expect for a DLNA player. I had exactly the same
problem with another player a while ago and I had to set the proper
parameters ( which were expected to work for any DLNA player now ... but
obviously this is not the case yet :-( )

The difficulty is that it requires a bit of trial and error, as,
according to the DLNA standard, what I send should work, although there
is a bit of unclarity which make some player believe that what they
receive is a a live stream and they will the refuse to pause because of
that.

Before I tweak the code, can you try to set <stream_length> from -3 to a
number, say 1000000000 ? (need to stop squeeze2upnp, do the change then
re-start)