mbonsack wrote:
> Did all of this and nothing displays on the Radio.  SB 2 displays just
> fine.  What, in particular, are your Radio settings on the plugin setup
> page for that particular device?
>
> Thanks, -mark

Which plugin do you refer to? SDT oder Custom Clock Helper?

As far as SDT, nothing really special. Just my former Weather.com code
and the WU code. Never fiddled around with the other settings.

With Custom Clock Helper, I attached my code. Just replace the 'ownurl'
to the graphic source, if you use some custom icons.

|Filename: radio.txt                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16786|